Reviews for "Triangle wars: episode I"

cool game.

The game is kind of hard but when you get used to it is really nice to keep playing!

Awesome

Dude, the gameplay on this thing is amazing. A bit difficult, but still amazing.

Addicting as hell

Got me hooked for a little bit

awesome game!

great game but 2 things 1) the song doesnt loop
2) not enough variety both with upgrades and enemies
if ya could find a fix for both of these PLEASE do so! o and agreed with below only i got it by level 10 basicly you can just spin around in a circle and shoot stuff give the enemies some HP too you dont have to show it but make them take more than one hit please other than hat stuff great game!

haha

well it kept me entertained for 44 lvls XD
i liked it at start, but it got to easy and a little bit boring just spinning around ^_^

well done :)