Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

I would love to give you a 10 but...

Great game! I have a slight problem. I have no lagging, in both qualities it plays smooth except when I get an ability, it always freezes/jumps a moment, and then appears where you were supposed to land, it being sometimes something "evil" ;-) so you die. and you really can't control anything during the "frozen moment".
I'm playing on a Mac on Safari with the latest Flash Player, and I normally don't have any problems with flash games or videos (and for all the wiseguys: YES I'M NOT USING CHROME OR OPERA OR FIREFOX, SO WHAT!)
Still GREAT GAME, looking forward to the second part.

nice

hard but adictive.

Great game!

There's a bug though, if you go into another room just as the timer runs out all you get is the room with your robot in it but you cant move.

Good but

to simple

it was really good except..

when i was playing there were minor bugs in it. Occasionally when i acquired a piece of KOLM (such as the duck and move part) it would stay like that even if i wasnt pressing anything >> also the gray platforms sometimes dont even serve as platforms. Half the time ill jump on them and fall right through :| as much as i love KOLM these bugs pissed me off a little bit