Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

There was glitch in my playthrough

But it didn't matter the game is great. Just to inform you about the glitch I was in level 10 at camera 5 (The room to the left). I got killed by a small enemy and after I disintegrated I pressed "R" to start over and that's where the glitch occurred. I respawned in camera 0 then 4 and the cameras kept switching back and forth over and over again. I tried pressing "R" and "P" but nothing worked so I just refreshed the game and never had a problem after that. Anyway, great work on the game.

Quite Fun

You should mention that deaths from challenge mode add to your time though, I respawned once or twice without knowing that and just barely made the 15min achievement.

a couple suggestions

Great game, but here's a couple strong suggestions:
1) level order -- as was mentioned before level 7 is much harder than 8, 9, 10
2) faster restart -- it takes TEN FULL SECONDS to restart once I already know I won't make it in this level because I messed up one step
3) minor lagginess in controls, makes the game slightly less enjoyable

Best game EVER!

This game is nice even though it could have been better by adding more than 20 levels ( like 50 maybe) but it is still amazing!

To HesGotFlow

If you paid attention, HesGotFlow, you would find that this is a follow-up of that exact game you thought this was "Similar to". As for the game, I think it was well done, but that it is not similar to, but rather practically identical to the other game. Try to shake it up a bit.