Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

exellent, but..

PLEASE ADD AN OPTION TO SHUT DOWN THE ANNOYING SCREEN TILTING.
It pisses me off xD

And makes it really hard to do precision jumps on some levels.

nice

hard but adictive.

welldone

it wasn't difficult to the point where i'd agree with some reviewers about precision and timing and pressure. it was difficult enough to be challenging and that chellenge was encouraged by the fact that i'm smart enough to run trial and error if need be and I know where the restart button is (some people, you know?) Lot's of good ideas.20 levels is a good balance, anything more may have seem contrived. of course any less would have been negligence.

way to sneak in the invincibility on 19. I'm still stumped on unlocking the level 20 medal. i think i said most of my peace with KOLM original, but eagerly awaiting KOLM 2. thanks for the good fun.

problem :/

i rilly wanted to play this but i cant get past the loading bit when it comes to the play butten sumerts broke i duno loved the 1st game btw

Real nice

The music is good, I can even open the game without playing and enjoy it with my lunch. The concept of the game is nice but a little bit too difficult.