Reviews for "K.O.L.M.I.A.M."

Not since Ngame

Have I enjoyed a game this much. I could play for hundreds of levels, but maybe a timer plus would be nice after the first 50.

Looking forward to the next one!

Yep.

Saaaaaweeeet

This was actually pretty kick ass and challeging. First level- my reaction- psshhhhhh watever
4th level- my reaction- i............must.................WII IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its got that Valve feel

I love this its very good and has a diffrent view on things...although i agree with the guy below me...plz fix the jump...and that is all ~ So Says the Necromurderer

Bug

I don't know if it is just me, but there's a huge flaw in the game.

After obtaining jump, there are countless amount of time when I press jump and he doesn't jump. I end up falling in a pit of spikes countless amount of times. When I obtain double jump, there are many times when he doesn't double jump, and then I die in a pit of spikes or in water.

It really tested my patience.... i couldn't get through level 12 because of this. I would give you a 10 star rating because the game is good. The jumping takes 3 stars off....