For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 5 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Diamond Penthouse Escape"

Very entertaining escape-game

What more is there to say?!

Normally I don't play those games without the chance to have a walkthrough in case I got stuck, but this time I really enjoyed playing from beginning to end!

Since someof the riddles are kinda hard, but all are solvable in the end, I would consider this game a perfect timewaster for all NG-users who like to play a funny point and click game!

Oh, and btw, if anyone is stuck and needs a hint (I know the feeling and I sure hate it...) I would glady help if you ask.

Fun As Hell

Luv it shawty....

Fun and challenging.

A pretty good escape game overall, has some nice puzzles that take awhile to figure out. I have nothing to dislike about the game really.

Nice

A little confusing, I got several tokens but can't figure out how to repair the statue.

preety good but...

i'm affraid i'm stuck, i believe i need a lighter to reveal the colours for the drawer under the television, by lighting the candels next to it, but there's no possible course of action, can you please post a walktrough somewhere?