Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness: Activation"

Pretty fun

General idea was good, and I enjoyed the part where he fought his hallucination near the equipment locker. I feel like you could do well to expand on that premise in any continuation.

It's clear that a lot of effort was put into this, and the combat isn't that bad. Most points here are going for the general premise, and a few interesting effects.

You missed out a lot of details that could have made this better, little things that would have appealed to me. For example, when he kills the bandage-wearing agent, the agent flips him off. I would have liked it better if you did a little more with that, perhaps having the main character cutting off the finger in a kind of Grindhouse style moment.

tomtyke responds:

actually, that bandaged agend is going to be a reaccuring charachter, i'm going for a more, "cyberpunk" world, so that agent is going to be returning in the next one to get the protagonist with some pretty sweet armour and energy weapons

Pretty Good

But could have been a bit better. very well animated though i liked that

It was good...

...but nowhere near as good as Krinkles. There was only two decent fight scenes that lasted no more than 20 seconds. It would've been a helluva lot better if it was longer but good effort anyway.

to read the text

2 errores 1 el protagonista es diferente a los demas y los agentes ATP tienen sangre verde y amarilla envez de totalmente amarilla