Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness: Activation"

Nice

I thought it was going to be like the rest of those madness combat clips but it wasn't this different.. Yes please make a sequel for this :)

HOLY SHIT

This is pure amazing madness

totally AWESOME!!!!!

DUDE freakin awesome!!!! write a bunch more dude its awesome!!!!!!!!

Superb.

As you already know, there are countless flash animations that strive to emulate or pay hommage to the madness series. However, this flash clearly stands above the rest. If I didn't know any better I'd almost say that this flash was created by krinkles himself. From the art style and the fluidity of animation to the sound design itself this flash is excellent in it's own regard.

Furthermore, the use of flashbacks to give exposition were great and helped to provide a story for the madness. You've clearly spend a lot of time and effort on this, sp the praise is well deserved. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Bringing back the madness! :D

Like every other madness you captured its essence :), great job and really enjoyed the story although somewhat vague for now, really cant wait for the next one, this grabbed me in and made me want more! Loved how you also added in that 'activation/teleportation' animation as well as that part where is stabbing the sword at a fast rate, that is something quite unique and made it original :). Things to improve on if you make a sequel is to maybe make things move a bit faster. Other than that everything was awesome :D, keep it up and simply astonishing this being your first madness flash, Krinkels would be proud ^_^.