Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness: Activation"

great stuff

great story line, nice choice of weapons, who is the guy healing the other guy in red glasses the epilogue was really good and overall great animation god it was really great!!!!!!

5 star animation

Could you make the epilogue button a little more noticable. This is my third time watching and i only now relized you could click it to see the end. Other than that it's a good animation. great quality and nice story. A bit laggy somtimes but that's probally just my slow computer. Anyway, I don't see why you where afraid of getting bad reviews. This deserves a five, mayby four, no less.

tomtyke responds:

i was worried because i found out that alot of newgrounders have an alarming tendancy to vote the moment the movie loads, as opposed to after they've finished watching it.
that and i was seriously paranoid, with this being my first animation that i put up on NG with the hope if it being good

awesome

bad ass just bad ass

Wow.

That was so fucking awesome! I love how you putted some fbf into it and made him get visions.

This was really great work but you dont rly have to make walking sounds for every feet, just when they are walking on something that makes much noise. And his feet got a little too big later.

well,

awesome love it perfect wow lol i cant get how exactly are you going to enter something better on madness day o_O

tomtyke responds:

by improving the sprites and making better fight scenes :)