Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Madness: Activation"

koool

not bad. Not bad at all

ty :D

this is amazing

this is one of the most origional madness vids i have ever seen good sir please make a sequel

i will i think! :D

I'm gonna be honest

I am NOT a fan of madness, i find it is overdone and basically all the same thing. BUT I actually enjoyed yours, although it didn't have as much action as others i got bored and watched but the concept of his origin and how his haunting him and how it became a physical apparition to him was nice and creative. I'm anticipating the next one, keep it up.

tomtyke responds:

actuall yim amazed that people noticed he was being haunted by his sumbonsciousness, and how it appeared as a needle wielding doctor. but i am extremely pleased to see that people did! :D

Close to the real thing

I've seen a lot of fans' animations based on Krinkel's Madness series, but this one really looks like the real thing. The fights weren't too slow like they usually are and there was a story behind it which benefits the animation since you know what it's about. One thing that I think you could change is the usage of the black and white scenes. They're good at first, but you need to use them in moderation to keep those parts "special" and use them convey more above-average madness.
You should try making your own series to get more accreditation for your animation. I don't doubt you could do just as well.

wow!

i know i need to moderate the scenes, and i did try, but as he has most of the plot filled out, i'm going to put them mostly asisde.

damn...

You should have waited till Madness Day to upload this.

tomtyke responds:

this was actually my practice for madness day, im making another for that :D