For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "House of Dead Ninjas"

Great Style as always

pretty good game , this needs front page in my opinion
Graphics (original characters and BG) 10/10
Sound (Original music and funny ninja sounds xD) 10/10
Gameplay (mi first impresion was that good gameplay) 10/10
Now this is in my favorites

Addictive and fun

A really good game, good gameplay, addictive, fun and good challenges

Awesome game.

ENEMY GUIDE:
Purple Ninja: Basic Enemy. Moves until he hits an obstacle. Beware of Purple Ninjas falling on you.
Green Ninja: Moves until he hits a gap or obstacle. Easiest enemy to kill.
Sumo Ninja: Like the Green Ninja, but takes two hits to kill.
Lizard: Throws Knives. Duck in his presence. Knives travel over single blocks.
Frog: Jumps at random. You must duck in order to kill it.
Electric thing: Can only be killed with bombs. Avoid them.
Spikes: Avoid them. Can be destroyed with bombs.
Ball and Chain: Avoid them. You can pass through the chain.
Chicken: Moves up and down.
Dragon Plants: Avoid them. You can see grass where they will appear. When they appear, they throw a fireball and disappear instantly. Annoying as hell.
Purple Tentacles: Slow your movement, but do not hurt you. You must duck to kill them.
Falling Purple Bricks: Fall when you get too close. Can only be killed with bombs.
Skeleton: Runs straight toward you. Has blood, for some reason.
Porcupine: When it dies, leaves Spikes.
Bat: Flies in zigzag pattern.
Cloaked Guy: Teleports; shoots magic. Annoying as hell.
Ant With Sheild: Can only be killed from above or behind.
Lasers: Move across floor with laser beams. Can only be killed with bombs.
Living Wall: Wall that moves from side to side. Can only be killed with bombs.
Bahamut: Don't know, haven't beaten it yet.

PRO TIPS:
Always use the shurikens; do not use your stab attack unless you are out of them. Only use bombs on enemies that can only be killed by bombs.

Probably the best game Adult Swim's made

This game is deceptively simple. I just never seem to get bored of it. The presentation is sick and awesomely complete. Dug the Birdo joke, and the whole game "manual", really. What probably makes it work though, is that you are playing as a ninja, and can actually move as a ninja - lightning fast and deadly. If the controls had been off, or the game had run slower, it wouldn't be half as good as it is, so that's pretty crucial. Great job, guys.

This game is classical, I simply LOVE the artwork, the tints u gave the game,
this game got THE content every good game has: "Easy to Learn", hard to master. I would pay for this if I'd ever could get my mitts on this game. Epic.