For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "House of Dead Ninjas"

Amazing! Reached floor 309 ><

Great game. Fast paced, great to play, fun and addicting. Gets tricky but it's still really fun. I got to floor 309 where all the blocks look like D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Faces xD 10 stars, great game!

50th foor,still.

This game gives you a retro feel every time you play it. I have got to say that I have never played such a fast-paced game like this, but that does not mean I hate it, in fact, I love it. The simplicity of this game just befuddles you when all you can do is watch yourself get killed so darn fast. This game will live on as one of the best arcade internet games.

Amazing and addicting

This is the most fun game that I've come across on Newgrounds in a long time. The frenetic pacing, tight controls, and retro sounds / graphics just flat out rock. Not to mention all the cool ninja moves that are possible. I find myself repeatedly going back for "just one more game". It's just so damn addicting.

@unit88

dude...there is a dropping attack

Fun Concept

But needs a little more to it before I start throwing 10's around.
-I would like a dropping attack (can't tell you how many times falling on an enemy killed me)
-A few more enemy's might be nice, and you could add in boss fights every few floors
-Maybe more toys, like teleportation, bigger shuriken (that can pass through enemies where as other wouldn't) , and maybe a sword upgrade where it would be replaced with a pole-arm that you could just hold out instead of having to swing.