Reviews for "House of Dead Ninjas"

It has one of those razor sharp controls. I just love this game. It's so addicting. It's a perfect game in my mind.

This game is classical, I simply LOVE the artwork, the tints u gave the game,
this game got THE content every good game has: "Easy to Learn", hard to master. I would pay for this if I'd ever could get my mitts on this game. Epic.

I love this game I think it's amazing how fast you begin to react the more you play the game. 5/5

i realized something this game does have an end you just have to do the right things like get all the fairies or kill all the enemy anyway this game was probably just setup as a puzzle and nobody knows the code i mean you don't need infinite lives and bombs to get to the bottom you simply need to know what to do just like in the tower of heaven

One of my favorite games of all time. I would pay $60 for this on a handheld.