Reviews for "House of Dead Ninjas"

Awesome, AWESOME!

Really, this has such and old-school feel to it, remembers me of the old games, and on the manual thingy when there are the drawings on the end, such an awesome feel to it!
The game is really good, my only problem is the timer, it makes thing so, so hard! Great game though, 5/10 and fav'd.

This is what Games are made of !!!!!

I dont write reviews much but after playing this game.... I had to write this...

It's SUPER-FEAKINGLY-ADDITIVELY-AWESOME !!!!! Yes there is no other adjective

Everything from fluid controls to fast skillful game play to its replay value... man you should make us pay for this... XD

PS: PLZ Make a Sequel... PLZ....

Loved it

If Adult Swim reads this (they probably won't) Make a House of Dead Ninjas 2 with an arcade mode, (what exists now) a level editor, and a Story Mode with several, severe levels, and bosses.

Simply awesome

Adult swim rarely fail in making a good game, and this one is no different.
Absolutely addictive game, i think the time limit forces it to become fast paced , and personally i think its a good thing, the arcade feel is great as well.
No obvious flaws come up in it, + i keep comnig back for more.

Great game!

cool game
its fun and addictive
i like it SO much
my high-score is: floor: 166!!!!