Reviews for "House of Dead Ninjas"

Sweet

A great fast-paced game with simple controls and gameplay. It's got those arcade like graphics which are awesome. The only thing I can say is that there's no sense of objective.

Where does t end???

%u0131 managed down to 390?

wwwwooooowowww O_O it's great, love the voices!

love it

the fuck...

wow....it stops at "adult swim games" ad. fuck this.

Probably the best game Adult Swim's made

This game is deceptively simple. I just never seem to get bored of it. The presentation is sick and awesomely complete. Dug the Birdo joke, and the whole game "manual", really. What probably makes it work though, is that you are playing as a ninja, and can actually move as a ninja - lightning fast and deadly. If the controls had been off, or the game had run slower, it wouldn't be half as good as it is, so that's pretty crucial. Great job, guys.