Reviews for "FuckTown: Banking Secrecy"

Simple story, and was already given in much other games from these kind by different companies. But okay, for someone, who like that more ... these - how here - more as a "girly" animated women, no mature ladies with big boobs.

Same so also like in Fuck Town - "Sex Therapy" and "Lucky Winner", and is a nice change from all the usually voluptuous bodies.

But, sorry, only my personal opinion, smaller breasts are okay, but - please ^^ - not to little. Unfortunately, they here has Emily.

No, return, have check the game now, the boobs are fine, but the rest from here body is to "young" for me. hehehehehehe ^^

Also I doesn't have like, that she not want our guy here in these story. First by the money and to lost him as a member (her boss words) now in these bank, she work, - first then ... she is just ready for more sexy acts. ^^

More funny idea for such a storyline. But, wait, that is even realistic, good thing. From a better point to view now. ^^

But, she turn me to much off. ^^ The idea with the login on her money software was not a bad idea. Also the pleasure meter and making she full with soap before she get horny. schower fantasies. ^^

Surprised about the lenght from the game, just like a real movie, even original, but, definitaly not a perfect story. Nevertheless, he is the winner in these game. Because, he snatch the girl, he hold his money, and above all: he take his - now for me, so it seems - real sweet revenge. Don't forget, she was disliking him first. ^^

How I say, for everybody - women, men - who have wish often more normal titts, very good. Here we find a compromise. ^^

3 stars, but no bad advice for these game, big boobs rule. ^^

Found a glitch that made it to where the soap would get stuck and not apply to the sponge, so I had to refresh the page and start over, so that explains the 3.5 instead of like a 4.5. Otherwise good game and hope to see more.

Nice

Go swimming at 8pm, seem legit.

User:user01