Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

pretty fun

best part was the super disco dinosaur party thing

LOL

Made My day.... sad part is that I actually played the entire thing!

LASER AND SNAKES

WAHHHHH! DON'T GET THE GLASSES!

Wow

I've never played a flash game that me laugh, cry, and let me change my entire perspective on life before. I connected to Mr. Dinosaur immediately, and the character growth he undergoes throughout the story is stellar, and the plot twist with the boss was a shocking turn of events. The game leads to a bittersweet ending, therefore increasing how emotionally powerful this game is. This game is so good, I'm going to blow my life savings to make this into a movie.

THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME EVER I PLAYED IT FIFTY KER-TRILLION TIMEZ UNTIL MY BRAIN OOZED OUT OF MY BELLY BUTTON AND I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN. THE GRAPHICS WERE AMAZING ITS LIKE THE WATER TANK WAS REALLY THERE AND THE PLOT LINE WAS SO INTRICATE! THE SECRET ROMANCE, THE FIGHTING, THE DRAMA! THIS GAME SHOULD BE GIVEN $7390577232379579.28 SO IT CAN BE EVEN MORE AMAZING IF THAT IS POSSIBLE! MR. DINOSAUR IS MY NEWEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, AND THE MEDALS AND AMAZING USE OF THE INVENTORY SYSTEM!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!