Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

"The wall feels just like a wall. That was an amazing experience ! Can we do it again ?" Hahaha EPIC !

i though this was not good, i did every thing!

THIS GAME NOW HOLDS THE TITLE OF BEST GAME EVER MADE, EVER! CUSTER'S REVENGE, YOU HAVE BEEN USURPED!

THIS GAME IS THE BEST GAME EVER I PLAYED IT FIFTY KER-TRILLION TIMEZ UNTIL MY BRAIN OOZED OUT OF MY BELLY BUTTON AND I HAD TO PUT IT BACK IN. THE GRAPHICS WERE AMAZING ITS LIKE THE WATER TANK WAS REALLY THERE AND THE PLOT LINE WAS SO INTRICATE! THE SECRET ROMANCE, THE FIGHTING, THE DRAMA! THIS GAME SHOULD BE GIVEN $7390577232379579.28 SO IT CAN BE EVEN MORE AMAZING IF THAT IS POSSIBLE! MR. DINOSAUR IS MY NEWEST VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, AND THE MEDALS AND AMAZING USE OF THE INVENTORY SYSTEM!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!

april fool!