Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

Simply amazing

This is a tale of wonder and delight. what begins as a simple workday for mr. dinosaur quickly turns into a story of one dinosaur's quest for life, love, discovering himself, and learning to come to terms with his excessively short arms.

Of special note is the sub-plot dealing with the fact that mr. dinosaurs' suitcase is not empty as it seems, but not with any tangible goods.

I rather liked the scene in the conference room sometime in the middle of the game. I laughed so hard I almost threw up!.

In short, this game truly lives up to the hype in the description, and anybody who disagrees probably is just trollin'

You made me forever happy.

This game has ended any sort of bad thoughts I may have had about anything. And has taught me that life's problems can be solved by telling dinosaur jokes, smashing them with trophies, plunging them, and going through a multicolored warp portal.
This is the best game I've ever played in my entire life, even better than the one you made last year. It's so good in fact, that I'm going to call my local news station, and I will demand they air it as breaking news.

I just hope the rest of the world can handle the greatness which was just witnessed by newgrounds and it's loyal users. If not, only Fulp can help us.

i got 5/12

that was fun as hell, the flavor text when i look/talk to things was just awesome <3

sorry

i played the total game....

i'm depressed

good show

wonderful, absolutely brilliant! I always have high expectations from your games. :) good job.