Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

??????????.

what the fukwaz that. the game it self was ok but rilly "THE BEST GAME EVER" is about a dino guy at work but ok beter than nothing way beter!

I'm aware this game is not serious...

But for the love of God, I find doing Algebra II more fun than this, and I hate algebra. I mean come on, I don't like getting called stupid for trying to actually do something! Oh look, I picked up a pencil! Too bad I can't find anything to do with it! The path through this game is, needless to say, hard to find. I'm usually pretty good with point and click games, but after spending 15 mins trying to find what I should do, I finally gave up. It's not worth the trouble. Nice try guys. 1/5 2/10

I found the only way to die.

Dammit.

It was a very good game, however that easter-egg that resets the game, yeah, the one where you get Shoop Da Whoop'd, is annoying.

ART - 10/10
Sound - 6/10 (Game was boring in the sound department)
Gameplay - 8/10
Functionality - 7/10 (I didn't like how there weren't hotkeys for the items, but that's okay).

The Best Game Ever Made!

This is a great game. Simple, stupid pixels. Almost anti-simple? In any case I discovered the only way to die without breaking a sweat!

SUBERBKF