Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

I Suck

This supposedly lousy game isn't that bad, but i am. I died.

REVIEW IN CIVIC DUTY:

THIS WAS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE, EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. I GOT THE MEDAL AND GLADLY PINNED IT ON MYSELF IN PRIDE OF THIS GAME. THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE BECAUSE I LIKE DINOSAURS AND I HATE CORPORATE OFFICES. I ALSO LIKE IT BECAUSE I LIKE GAMES. I BLED MY HEART OUT WITH THAT MEDAL THAT WAS PINNED VERY DEEP INSIDE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE AUTHOR FOR THE TIME THAT HE SPENT ON THE BEST GAME EVER MADE.
SCORE IN REVIEW: 10/10 SCORE IN SUBMISSION VOTE THING: 5/5
THIS HAS BEEN A REVIEW IN CIVIC DUTY.

lol

i now know not to take a black mans glasses ever again!(hint don't)
haha april 1st

A true modern masterpiece

The grace, style, and overall feel of this fine piece of interactive entertainment are beyond good. It is beyond words to describe, so let me simply state that this outclasses all other games, including Deus Ex, which was previously impossible. But, alas, you pulled it off.

Bravo.

OMG!!!!

When that T-Rex came though the roof!? WTF EPIC!!!!! BEST!!! FAVORITE! Everyone should play this game