For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

I love this game! I usually get annoyed having to switch from walking, talking, seeing, touching but i got something funny every time i clicked on something so it wound up being great. It's very charming with the way the dinosaur looks and the silly crude style of the whole thing. A very entertaining game.

I have no words for the truly evocative style of artwork. The flowing, organic colors, a variety of which could not be found in any Crayola factory, could easily bring any grown man to tears. This magnificent palimpsest features a massive spectrum of characters, from the charmingly original Mr. Dinosaur to the elegantly sized Big Frank. Free of the moribund ideas of "symmetry", "lowercase", "logic", and "straight lines", The Best Game Ever Made truly does not give itself credit. Why, the daring introduction of the three-nippled Gilda got this here game slapped with a Mature tag. For the au courant gamer, this is for you.

This game is fun. I can play it over and over again and not get board. I have almost every achievement but unfortunately I`m not a speedrunner. This is the bestest game ever. It`s even better than the besterest game ever made.

Help I can pick up papers. They're too heavy. Lol. Mr. Dino needs to work out

awesome game beat it i gonna play the next one now