For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Best Game Ever Made"

Alright, I know you were joking on this on... right?

more like the stupedest game ever made the art looks like it was made by a 2 year old!

lame )=<

This is truly the best game ever the graphics were so geniusly designed that I thought It was a live action film! The action is so amazing, I was at the edge of my seat the whole time, the story line was so great and original as was the comedy! When I finished the game, I cried in joy because it was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced, I also cried because I could not experience it for the first time again. And also, the part when he threw the bathroom rug into the moon, pure genius!

Pretty good

Well it was definately really funny, and at the same time it was challenging
It took me a while to find how to beat the game, so here are some hints for people who are stuck:
To fax the paper, put the paper in and smash it with something.
For your presentation, you need to find something to write with.
To unclog the toilet, find the plunger by watering a plant somewhere.
The rest of the game should be easy after that :3