Reviews for "Dino Run:Marathon Of Doom"

A great sequel of sorts

I gotta say since the last Dino Run, the game really grew on me. First the original, then an online version, now this plus the SEVersion. I actually played it enough to learn how the physics in this game work and take advantage of them. On my first complete run it felt good to be along others who mastered the game. I will have to persevere and a tiny bit of luck to be along the Top 10 DinoRunners. Thanks for expanding this game to please your fans. All I have to say is that PixelJam, you never fail to disappoint.

Fun, fun, fun

it's just really good. I don't want to do my full review, because this game is more of a survival, but it's good. 4.7/5, 9.4/10.

you sir have won the internet

you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this........

Very very addicting...

and thank god pterodactyls take passengers :D
5/5, and 10/10! kept me busy for 2 hours!!

That's as high as I could get it! Fun fucking game, gave it a 5 and I added it to my favorites! I was wondering, how do you get hats?

pixeljamgames responds:

this is like a demo for the full version, which has hats and all sorts of new stuff
. the link for the full version is in the actual game (the ad during the loader and in the bottom right of the title screen, etc).