For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Space is Key"

Wow!

Such a simple formula of everything I hate combined in to 1 yet it was so addicting and fun at the same time as being frustrating as hell! Managed to beat it with 252 deaths which i consider pretty damn good

382 deaths

since i'm dead tired, i think i did fairly well

Simple yet Addictive.

Addictive game, firsy try i got around 350 maybe, second try i got 207. Good time waster

480 deaths.

Im not sure if thats a record, but its still an assload to accumulate in such a short time. I STILL LOVED IT. The music goes really well, and the games concept is quite simple. It was a bit challenging at times, like the third part of level 13. I feel I couldve gotten about maybe 450 deaths cause I got distracted at 13 and I kinda died a few extra times... Still, great game and good work.

5/5 10/10

It was hard as hell

But I somehow managed to finish with the overall of 950 deaths. Good music, easy control, everything is good. Looking forward to see more of your games in this style