Reviews for "Space is Key"

Very addicting.

I just loved it, high paced, flashy, bright, colorful. Only thing I didn't like was the music. Gets to repetitive. First time I got 956 deaths, then I got 320 the second try. This is very addicting. Keep it up.

419 on my first go!!!

very addicting game and I love the music to it. Well... it would be better if it had different tracks instead of the same one looping all the time, but I still like it =]

Addictive !

The concept was simple but well done. The gameplay was addictive and fun. The difficulty was just it needed not to be frustrating yet challenging.

Very good game, just some weird color choices and a lack of time between death and respawn that prevent it to get the perfect 10 from me.

Simple and fun

Very fun game to pass the time although it doesn't really take much of your time unless you have something to do. Took me 739 deaths on my first try, 589 on my second and 478 on my third. As you keep playing, you improve.. this is very addicting! thank you for sharing this game!

I'm so proud of myself!

I actually endured 494 deaths and finished level 15!
Excellent game, very addicting. Ridiculously hard. I think it took me more than half my deaths to get through levels 10-15. I'm not complaining, though. It's nice to play a hard, fast and simple game. Music was good, fits the game perfectly. Colour choice on some of the levels was not that nice, but not serious enough to reduce my rating. The big comments were funny, if a bit irritating.
All in All, 10/10