Reviews for "Space is Key"

fucking hell man.. the game is good but what do i do at the part with take the pixel then the screen turns orange?

Very good game,good music,good level design and fun. But the orange screen you should fix fast!
And some ideas :
Make longer levels
Make difficulty setting

I'm on the same boat as everyone else; the second you attempt to get one of the pixels, the screen turns completely orange and your game abruptly ends. It was fun while it lasted, but it makes me wonder what the rest of the game would've been like if the glitch wasn't there to ruin the fun! I honestly think you should fix that glitch, so we can see the full extent of the game! Of course, according to the description, you're already working on it, so I hope you find out how to fix it!

However, as I said, the game was fun and challenging while also being simple (at least from what I was able to play), so I'm going to give you a relatively decent score.

Thanks for making the game, and I hope you find out what caused that glitch! If you can fix it, I'll definitely return to finish the game. :)

~TheGreatCatherine~

Love it, just the orange screen bug that is the problem

The time i got my first pixel the game just turned orange. I couldnt do anything.