Reviews for "Space is Key"

Nice

This is really fun, I like the concept a lot, although even with the delay I keep getting caught in dying loops from time to time but it's not that big of a problem.

Fun but annoying!

addictive, but annoying! gah! HAHA. Loving the music. I wish each level had a different song though.

simple yet stimulating

Loved it. Such a simple concept yet with the colour changes and the music; the game is so stimulating and addictive. Maybe you could make a fully sidescrolling version, similar to Canabalt? These obsticles could be placed infinitely and a score be determined by how far you can make it?

i hate this game

very frustrating game, but your in-game comments helped me get to lv12.. anyway i can't deny the quality..