Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

Graphics is a factor

People either give a 4 for its graphics or say that graphics is an unsignificant part of a game. But face the fact, graphics is an important aspect of a game.

A platformer like this can have good control, nice enemy setting, interesting puzzles, ambient music etc. WITH COOL GRAPHICS. However, this game rufuses to use cool graphics. Therefore, rating -2.

Another big red "but", there is nothing to bitch about apart from the graphics. Still a great 5/5.

Smooth controls/gameplay, needs work on gfx/plot

Enjoyed the game, it was fun because of the responsive and friendly controls. Difficulty level was good. Lotsa games look great in the visual fx department but lack enjoyable controls/gameplay mechanics, so it's nice to see this game taking the gameplay route here, which is what matters most imho.

The upgrade to the weapon was a nice touch, although the new weapon kinda made using the old one sorta pointless, maybe some further balancing or adding scenarios that make changing weapons useful (example. maybe one gun is better at removing a barrier, etc).

Plot/Dialogue could use some beefing up, was a somewhat shallow and some parts felt like someone was just just reading off a sheet. Most games don't have deep plot anyway so it's not unusual to relegate this sort of thing to the bottom of the priority list.

Sound fx/music was enjoyable and suitable for the gameplay experience. I liked it overall. It wasn't too slow or annoying repetitive, and it wasn't too loud or overpowering. I think it was a good balance.

Graphics are an area that may need some improvement, the facial animations were good, but the quality of the character drawings was somewhat mediocre, perhaps it helped with the smooth gameplay experience to have simplified graphics I suppose, and the quality was sufficient enough to enjoy the experience.

Overall I was entertained with the game and looking forward to the next release.

Rhete responds:

Thanks for the review :)

It was alright.

The controls were kinda clumsy.
Other than that i was a fun game.

...

Hey!!!.... Good Game, butThe graphics o_O

Not so Good.... The voices are Great........ >_> The Controls are Horrible...... The History Maybe is Good o_O

>_> Well.... For me, this is not a game for the First on the Front Page, but is not Your ault..... o_O

>_>

Ummm...... An 8??? o_O

Fun game

It brings back memories of super metroid,very cool game i like it.