Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

woah....

it reminds me of the handheld metroid games

It's a decent start.

This game would massively benefit from a mouse aiming system, rather than a directional based one. Having to run towards the enemy to shoot at an enemy, while nostalgic, is completely illogical and makes combat suffer from lack of decent controls, rather than actual challenge, which is never good in a game.

The graphics and art in general is fairly amateur, but will only get better as you continue to work on it, so don't worry too much about that.

The voice acting is very well done, and is where you get most of your points from me.

Overall the game needs polishing, and the controls desperately need more fine tuning. This does have a lot of potential however, and I think you should continue to run with it.

Great overall

It is a great game, but I think you could have added more emotion to your characters. Other than that, awesome.

Wow, just wow.

I saw the art, and first thing I thought was "wow, this is going to blow." Boy was I wrong. Great gameplay, understandable story, fitting music, excellent voice acting(even from Rina, who, no offense to ya hun, has gotten pretty bland lately.) But the best thing about this game is the boss fights. It harkens back to the days of Megaman when there was a specific strategy to beating bosses, and if you didn't follow the strategy, you'd die. Perfect mixture of old and new, and all I could recommend for you is to work on your art a bit. The bright colors make for recognizable characters, but it may be just a bit *too* bright. The cutscenes are PERFECT. Do NOT change those at all. Overall, you've gained a fan. Excellent job! 5/5 9/10

accessory

Music is so great but I feel like playing barbie in other version.