Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

Awesome

This is very good .. congratulations :D
Im gonna play the other stages now :P
I just don't like when you get out of one "division" after killing the enemies in it and then enter again in the division and the enemies are there again :S

hmmm...

it's the exact same as Metroid... Originality Fail.

I dislike facing the same enemies again and again

That's a pity because the game does seem nice, at least it has a story and many big maps to play through. Maybe that's how old school games go... but I'm leaving it.

Very nice

That was a good start to a series. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the rest of us. =)

"Hey, what's this?"

Is what I thought when I found the red ship, and then the character said it too!

This game is awesome. I just reviewed Stage 4 and said the levels should scroll rather than screen-by-screen, but I take that back. The more I play, the more I realize the screen-by-screen adds not only to the gameplay, but the atmosphere of the game. This game is awesome, I'm totally favoriting it, blogging about it, and finishing all of the levels!

And, if you knew my normal attention span for games, you'd know that me finishing it is the highest compliment I can pay it :D

Keep 'em coming!