Reviews for "Hunters - Relic of Stars"

Work on it

I dont like this game, Controls dont work a few bugs such as walking through walls and the person changing size, Please fix and make controls a little closer together.

COOL GAME!

I love this game.

Finally used to the controls!

Heh replaying your series on hard and challenge mode now and can appreciate how well the level design is on both of those modes.

Also I would play that dating sim >.>

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-E-S-T #1 GAME IN THE SERIES AND FILLED WITH AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowhere near as good as Tom makes it out to be.

Honestly, I'm not really sure how a game like this got the feature. Little variety in enemies, clunky controls, annoying knockback, the voice acting isn't that good, the characters do things in cutscenes we should have been able to do ourselves in the first place, the weapons are completely unrealistic (take 50 shots to stun a human but can kill a robot in two?) and the boss at the end is nearly impossible to beat on any level above Easy. And if there's one thing I hate, it's when something takes me more than 10 attempts on the normal level.

I'd LIKE to rate this higher, but as it stands, I have to give it a 3. And since I can't see the last cutscene, I can't really continue to the next few stages.