Reviews for "Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2"

OMG This is awesome <3

I've never really heard of Egghead, up until now. And just because of this flash, I really want to get into the webcomics and the other flash episodes now! Great animation, great music, and awesome voice talents!

Eddache responds:

Great news!
But the webcomic hasn't been updated for years. I hope you enjoy the rest of the flash episodes though!
Oh, and it's "Edd Egg", not "Egghead" :)

This is the best!!!

Thanks for compiling all your artworks together, it means a whole lot to us fans.
I think I prefer your comics to be made into animations. Seem to be much better.

Eddache responds:

I think the appeal is they're multiple shorts, so there's more setup-joke-POW! in short bursts and quick sucession.
There'll probably be more of that sort, but I like the longer tales too :)

Brilliant

never seen any egg edd vids before but that was awesome, i'll have to check out the rest

oh my god a warewolf

he got fucked by god!

Something about the God animation...

Greatest Hits was good, but Greatest Hits 2 is even BETTER! Though I have one real life problem about the god animation...See, if edd had asked for the cure for cancer, he would become rich and wealthy. At the same time, his discovery will begin overpopulating the world since a majority of deaths come from cancer. We will all blame edd egg for it.