Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Nice!

Very clever and very enjoyable east! Yes it was a little rough around the edges but I still really liked it a lot! I love zelda and this was a great little twist! :) Great job to you and the musician!

Eastbeast responds:

Thx man! I look forward to working with you in our various collabs, I'll keep you updated when I make anything new :)

Awesome.

I love the legend of zelda. Oh and I think that other guy below me I think he ment the dad not the day... Not sure. But what did happen to the dad? awesome video :D

Eastbeast responds:

Thank you for the review :) As for the dad, he wasn't killed by the monster, only injured, causing him to turn into a zombie like being. Now I know thats not the case with regular zombies, but consider that the movies logic. Anyway In majoras mask he takes on that form too, so I thought I would put it in there. Glad you liked it :)

so creepy its amazing

this flash is so creeepy that is fucking amazing, i hope this stays on front page for a while, sound effects were just grand, very nice touch

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for the review :) Yeah the sounds fit to my tastes as well, being a zelda fan and all. Glad you enjoyed it

Great. but 1 thing

You cant kill a ReDead with anything but the sword in Ocarina Of Time, it has no effect on them, so how was it killed until the next night? also i feel the same way, i never finished Ocarina Of Time because of the ReDeads, ReDeads are creepy as hell.

Eastbeast responds:

If zelda was real, I'm sure you could kill them with other things besides a sword. Thnk about it. Thx for the review

Touching : (

I do not not if anyone has made a post like this (and I am not going to look for it).
But this video made me sad, and not a lot things make me feel sad.
Great job.

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings. Hopefully I wasn't being sad just for the sake of it, I just wanted to make something moving. Thanks for watching