Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Nightmares young again...

I had dreams like this, scary. I remember one where a zombie took out a whole town, and not even light slowed the monster. I woke up terrorized, afraid to sleep again. Terrifying...

Good!

The animation isn't top notch obviously lol. But I really like the story, and how you incorporated so many different characters, like the grandma in the chair, the windmill man, and used sounds from the original game too. :D It brought me back to good memories of playing it, and how much nightmares I had from those flat faced things. Anyway really good job, I liked it. c:

Eastbeast responds:

I'm satisfied to hear you enjoyed it that much! Thx for the review :)

Excellent

I've always been a fan of Legend of Zelda games and I love how this ties Ocarina of Time's Kakariko Village with the Gibdo Man. I agree with previous comments saying that the artwork and animation isn't to be criticized. The story really is great. Keep up the good work!

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for the review, I hope to keep entertaining you guys :)

Augh Nogstagia

You shouldn't have done that. (if you don't get the reference, disregard it, I'm not insulting you)

Awesome work, glad to see the story of the music box house retold in animation. The music and sound effects were perfect, but the animation needs some work. I liked the way the characters looked though, particularly the Redead, you made it a lot more intimidating looking.

Eastbeast responds:

Yeah I know what you mean, nostolgia can be painful. I'm glad you enjoyed it though :)

Well,

The ReDead always creeped me out because they skipped the dying part and went straight from people to rotting, disheveled, crazy-ass corpses and they gave me nightmares.

But my nightmares always had the original background music from Lavender Town (pokemon), which just kept getting slower as it went on.

Not that great animation.
Needs work, but creepy nonetheless.