Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Rule

Guess he didnt know about the double tap rule ^^ anyways

10/10 5/5 very cool vid thought the zombie looked very very very wierd at first but it seems pretty good by the end of the video

Eastbeast responds:

Gotta make sure they're dead before being all proud and staking them in the middle of town ;) Thanks for the review!

simpley amzing

i read your author comments. you can take your dreams and re animated it me i have my n64 and my majoras mask still hooked up in my room im going to go play it again thanks to you btw keep up with the zelda animations and stuff and keep praticing on your animation work its very amazing

Eastbeast responds:

Most powerful games ever made! To me anyways.. Thanks for the high score, I'm happy this inspires someone to actually go back and play them, what a complement!

Thanks for the review :)

oh. yeah. babe.

speaking from my own own perspective, as a person who knows NOTHING about flash, this is exquisite. I don't find anything wrong with it, and I have seen some really ah... needwork flash. This is reallly great stuff; please keep up the good work so we can continue to enjoy you guys' wonderful talents!

I was soo freaked out the first time i encountered a redead. Then, after like, fifty time sof running away in terror, I figured out how to wail on em, and life was bitchin after that. SO, kudos for this, y'all. total EPIC WIN.

Eastbeast responds:

Thank you :) you really seem to get it :) I have had some mild flash experience before this, but typically pick up stuff after watching movies or other ng flashes. Regardless of how it scored, I was really proud that I finished it. Yeah I know about those redeads forsure. Why would the gamers be so cruel to fill hyrule village with them and then make you walk through it? It doesn't male sense?! Thanks for your review, and I hope to keep making things you enjoy :)

Nice!

Very clever and very enjoyable east! Yes it was a little rough around the edges but I still really liked it a lot! I love zelda and this was a great little twist! :) Great job to you and the musician!

Eastbeast responds:

Thx man! I look forward to working with you in our various collabs, I'll keep you updated when I make anything new :)

What kid didn't get nightmares from this?

You've captured the elements perfectly... screw the reviewers who only look at graphics.

Eastbeast responds:

Haha thank you very much! :) yeah the one that you are refering to apparently calls them "Bad Graphic.. and bad" thank you for the review, means alot