Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Awesome.

I love the legend of zelda. Oh and I think that other guy below me I think he ment the dad not the day... Not sure. But what did happen to the dad? awesome video :D

Eastbeast responds:

Thank you for the review :) As for the dad, he wasn't killed by the monster, only injured, causing him to turn into a zombie like being. Now I know thats not the case with regular zombies, but consider that the movies logic. Anyway In majoras mask he takes on that form too, so I thought I would put it in there. Glad you liked it :)

pretty good

But i don't understand did the day go insane or something. all im saying is be more descriptive next time other wise great job

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for the review. Did the day go insaine? Are you refering to the sunsetting fast? Maybe you should be a bit more descriptive. Haha

I liked it.

Nostalgia and whatnot. I liked how you mostly used sound effects from the game. The animation was solid and some things were genuinely creepy. Though I think I remember that redeads were not corpses; rather magical monsters made by Ganondorf, and wouldn't necessarily come from a reanimated corpse. But I'm probably wrong.

Eastbeast responds:

I guess I was just bending a bit of zelda logic there, but so is using characters from different games in the same movie. Thanks for the review :)

Very nice animation

Thank you for sharing your talents with the rest of us. It's amazing that you were able to make an animation out of a dream.

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for the nice comment. People like you make me keep wanting to create good stuff. Hope you'll enjoy some of my other work as well. :)

incredible

very good work guillermo, your skills will be on progress but really its very scary and yet very heart touching. you get a bow down.

Eastbeast responds:

Gracias, pero es "Guglielmo" haha thanks for the review :)