Reviews for "Night of the Redead"

Great!

I just tought...and where were Link...XD Probaply braking into someones house againg.. XD but yeah...awesome =)

Eastbeast responds:

Haha he take a break and look what happens, lol thx for the review :)

nice

truly magnifacent i blam link for the fucking sun song

Eastbeast responds:

Yeah me too. lol thanks for the review :)

awesome

it was pretty interesting how it ending tho i wish it would have gone on longer.

Eastbeast responds:

Indeed, well it maybe can be carried into a sequel. thx for the review :)

Awww c'mon!

Everybody knows the best thing to do when you kill a zombie is to lop it's head off or burn it (preferably both)!

You don't tie it to a post in a public place, that's just asking for more violence!

But in all seriousness, I'm a huge fan of Zelda and I really liked this idea.

I'm not sure how well it would tie into the Majora's mask story of Pamela and her dad, seeing as it's heavily implied that he became part gibdo (mummified redead) as he had an unfortunate encounter in the well near his house that made him part Gibdo. He was a Gibdo researcher.

I'll post the text from a text dump here:

"By the way, the song, Farewell to Gibdos, which the music box is now playing, drives away Gibdos. I discovered it after many years of researching Gibdos."

"A tale in Ikana tells of a treasure that rests at the bottom of the well on the hilltop. It seems the spirits of those who became Gibdos upon entering the well in search of that treasure still linger inside. It's been said going down there is a petrifying experience. So even the mummy hunter may become mummified!

I even tried to go into that well once myself...

Strangely enough, though, I don't remember anything that happened there."

Whether or not you originally intended to be tied to that story or not, I don't know. I just noticed some comments below trying to make connections there.

I still think this video is awesome though, it has a lot of heart. Great job!

Eastbeast responds:

Thanks for your extensive review, complete even with lines from the game! haha well my original intent was actually to not try and tie together and already developed plot elements in MM, just to tell a story. But if this was based on the zelda series, I would say it took place several years after both Zelda games. Thanks for the review :)

alright

the reason i for the rating isn't because the animations were orgasmic or anything (it was your second animation so i forgive you and i know with practice they'll get better) but because the redead looked awesome and honestly brought back great memories from like yesterday of OoT and also childhood memories of me pulling all-nighters after play Zelda cuz i thought the fucking redead were coming for me and the second i would close my eyes they'd kill me and rape my corpse. overall, the concept was eh okay, the animations need work (the redead is awesome looking so you got that going for you), and the memories it brings back are spectacular. do what you're doing.

Eastbeast responds:

Nostolgia tripping is a fun road ;) thanks for the review and generous score