For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Choose ur starter already"

Well Done!

This flash pretty much covers how I felt about the pokemon games every time they brought out a new one.
Awesome flash man.

OK wha?

I didn't really understand that, but then I don't really know Pokemon.

:) It looked and sounded fine with good animation and lip sync.

:( If you had wanted a more universal appeal, you could have an introduction that would explain what the different choices were about and what a "starter" was.

Hahahaha

The idea is exactly what everyone thinks. Unfortunately the animation is okay but the sound is all off. So I guess just fix that you will have a good animation guy.

Decent but...

The sound and video were horribly out of sync. Basically the video kept going long after the audio had finished.

Pretty good art!

Good pokemon drawings. And I like the part with him asking him for a gun. Good job!