For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Choose ur starter already"

Hahahah :D

Awesome :D Really awesome :D
And very funny.

YAY 10/10
you've lifted my spirit dude

Enjoyable

I really enjoyed it! Very well animated and fun to watch.

meh

so you took a 2-year old meme and turned it into a flash, but didn't even take the effort to properly lookup and draw the last 2 generations? tsk. Besides, if you're not a real pokefan or gamer, you don't know WHY everybody thinks this way. It's just nostalgia that makes everyone love the old pokemon more, every proper player is waaaaaaay used to the new starters by now.
Still, your drawing skills are more than decent, and I'm sure I would've found this flash hilarious last year.

daisukeHiNgod responds:

lol thanx for being honest , i like criticism . i know, i got REAL lazy in looking them up, but i couldnt tell from the audio clip which poke-mon was which, ( i only got the first three trio right cause i played those game ) and i know its a bit late
but thanx for watching

OMG

charmander miss a flame!! :O

its a good flash but it can be better and funny

O.O !.... oops >.>
lol
first rule in submitting forgotten:
check work

I like it :D

It was a great visual concept of the comic, although if you can shoot me a bud request and drop in some credit for the voice and not just the audio, that would be greeeaat
lumbergh.jpg.

Great job~ :)

daisukeHiNgod responds:

O SH... sorry lol next time i will for sure
would love to do more of you work by the way too
thanx for watching