Reviews for "Zelda Link To Past -Fixed"

perfection

great

it was cool

but more violence needed

AWESOME KICK AZZ!

wats up w/ dissapearing when u get stabbed? lol great flash Link seemed pretty pissed at Link and the old dude. Lol totally enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! ^-^

lol

plain lol

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

My first Legend of Zelda Parody.
As you know, this is my first movie. The graphics aren't that bad, well at least I'd like to think so. I threw some good gore in there and I hope you enjoy it. Oh and let it load. Werd!!

God Bless.

262 reviews | Write a review! | Share this!
Write a Review!Submit Review!
Enter your summary, rating, and review for: Zelda: Evil Link

1 star out of 10 2 stars out of 10 3 stars out of 10 4 stars out of 10 5 stars out of 10 6 stars out of 10 7 stars out of 10 8 stars out of 10 9 stars out of 10 10 stars out of 10 Your rating: - / 10 zero

No HTML, please. Characters remaining: 4,096.

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated. NOTE: Any attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website in this space will result in the deletion of your user account.

I have read and understood the guidelines for posting reviews to Newgrounds.

Spread the word about: Zelda: Evil Link

Bookmark on Del.icio.us Digg this Add to Google bookmarks Add to Ma.gnolia Save URL on Netscape Add to Newsvine Link on Reddit Submit to Slashdot Favorite with Technorati Save to Yahoo! MyWeb

The people have spokenAverage Score: 6.6 / 10

Score: 9
"LOL"

by: bigbean619
date: January 7, 2009
good flash
Guard:halt you'll go no further link
(after battle )YOU GOT THE GUARD"S HEAD

Rate this review: Helpful! Useless. Flag as abusive. No users have weighed in on this review.

Score: 7
"Muhahahaha"

by: Puffoflogic
date: December 20, 2008
ha ha links gone evil finnaly... oh now hes dead

kind of short and why did he kill his girlfriend?
Oh well, okay job

Characters remaining: 2,087.

I have read and understood the guidelines for posting reviews to Newgrounds.

Spread the word about: Zelda Link To Past -Fixed

The people have spokenAverage Score: 5.4 / 10

Score: 8
"overrated!"

by: sonicboom22
date: December 30, 2008
dude you call that excessive violence? go play war games and you'll be screaming!also.. uh what happened? it was over so quickly!and finally wtf if he killed that link in the past he wouldve dissapeared the moment he got back!(loads funnier) im not being cruel you know...

Score: 8
"hmmmm"

by: Puffoflogic
date: December 20, 2008
Im trying not to be too brutal on the rating
1 its way over rated.. teen would be good
2 it was a little too short for my taste

1 crossing the animations was a great idea. I hope you continue with these.. maybe better text next time. the slanted bubble was kind of hard to read

Score: 2
"wtf"

by: IzehDahBeast
date: December 20, 2008
that was kinda crap i mean not kinda really crap

Rate this review: Helpful!Crap!