Reviews for "Zelda Link To Past -Fixed"

.......

Sincerely I din't like this one. You ought to get better making animations. The fact is that it was very simple and not funny at all.

it was okay

not vary funny

Wtf?

how is it mature? fuck that you should make blood and 3d sprites andgood animation and youll be worshiped not fuking 8 bit and choopy animation

ZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........*yawn* that was ok i guess

Ouch... sorry, dude.

Art: 6/10
I enjoyed the idea of crossing the sprites, but you needc to try harder. the sword kinda floating in midair..... not a good idea. Try to have the character actually holding the sword.\

Audio: 2/10
Just some ripped mp3 files. Nothing special.... Try remixing the songs, or failing that, look in the audio portal! there are tons of awesome remixes of the Zelda tunes. (hint: InfinityVas) I don't blame you for the lack of voice acting, as not everyone has the nessecary equipment. However, try allowing someone to read what you write. A good way to go about this is to copy the sprite into a subtitle bar at the bottom of the screen, and put the dialouge alongside it.
Plot: 3/10
The concept has potential, but you failed at executing it. Make it longer, and actually add some kind of villain. The old man was a good idea, but he should've been harder to kill, or not have been killed at all. Write a storyline, and try again.

Overall Score: 4/10
You tried, but you failed. Maybe you should make a sequel, and bring this idea to life!