Reviews for "Reincarnation: ATOE"

Like all Reincarnation games (including non -minis) this is a little too short and solutions are not always logical. I am sad author dropped the more fun Groswold the Goblin series for Reincarnation.

Reincarnation series is like fast food for adventure games - easy for author to produce in large quantities and we players will eat it despite it not giving a satisfaction a proper adventure game gives.

This one is slightly better then most because solution to obstacles are logical.

This game rocks! Great job!

AWESOME i love all your games!

I don't need the Spanish option, but I'm glad you put it there, that's awesome. Good game, a bit too simple however.

Eridan: lol to get the secret medal, you just havve to dial 6666666, wwhich is all 6's. lol.