For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 20 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Reincarnation: ATOE"

Great Series

Nice way to spend a lazy Sunday...I disappoint no 6875309 ref though...I'll give a pass for the Luke one though.

Out of order but still evil...

I just finished playing all the games, I have to say this is by far one of if not the best series of games on the web right now. Very well thought out humor and story make it not only fun, but interesting to play, it isn't the kind of game you play to pass the time but the kind you make time in order to play it. The demon is loveable and funny without being obnoxious and manages to capture your attention as well as your approval as a gamer since he's pretty badass. The minigames are good and the general quality of the game has been steadily improving which is something to admire in this genre, expanding the figure to other forms like t-shirts and plush toys shows great creativity and cunning on your part. All around the entire thing is great and I hope that more often than not I can come back here to to find a new dose of EVIL!

Keep up the great work!

secret medal

on the phone call the number of hell (that mean 66666) great one by the way

Great work

Makes me scared to order food, but the got cctv. Fantastic animation and voicing as always !

FAIL!

i called Mick before seeing the number (after beating) and says that is out of service, and then i lost my coins...