Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

best game ever!

i love this, because each place is so critical. in a way, its the most realistic strategy game ive ever played.. like in real wars, the more places you had, the more troops and things you could produce. this game is like that. i think that explained it. but yeah this game is the stuff!

great!

really good game, and more fun with the harder AI. The possibility to play user created maps is awesome and makes for some hard gameplay sometimes. Has anyone solved this one? http://w w w .gamezhero.com/online-games/strategy-
games/tentaclewarsthepurplemenace-gam es.html?level_id=d4f985550189ac107c0d b6a817ff533b (just remove the spaces)
ps the next step is to make it a multiplayer game! :)

Dang dude.

I dunno why, but I like really like this game. Same as the first, kinda like an expansion pack. But just as awesome.

Sweet Game

One of the best games I've played.

its should be a multiplayer