Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

Nothing beats a good challenge.

I personally enjoyed this. Knowing when to be aggressive and when not to can really affect the outcome of a particular level. In the case of levels where the Purple Microbes are present, it's kind of like playing against another player. They can do everything you can.

I have been waiting for this day to come!!! Please MORE MORE MORE!!!! <33333333 ^_^

Oh jeez you got me hooked

I'm always looking for new strategy games and this one is ace. I love the concept and really dig the look and feel. Keeps me entertained for quite awhile.

Love this game

Love this game and the original as well. Has an odd learning curve, but once you get it... the game is awesome.

Great game
try buildimg "triangles" with your microbes. That way they'll boost each other and grow much faster.
Graphics are pretty simple yet completely enough for this game. Sound effects are decent. A little more music might be cool.
I also love the improved cutting- now you cut every tentacle, where in part 1 you could only cut one tentacle at a time.

Absolutely love both games, I ecpect part 3 to be awesome as all hell.

p.s.: I seem to be too stupid to play the shared levels. Can anyone tell me, how that works?