Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

I love this game

Oh my god! I'm so glad you made a sequel! Love this game, and I would play it all day. And I probably will with the user made levels. Keep up the good work!

Been waiting for this.

Amazing.
This was a great series, although highly suggestive, it's fun, just like all the other games similar to this, like as many may remember, Phage Wars 3.

But this brings a lot more, LEVEL EDITORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME CONTAINS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your first game was great....

And this one was even better.
If you do make a third one, however, (crossing my fingers) perhaps add some more features? I don't know, actually, part of the beauty of this game is its simple interface.

Nothing beats a good challenge.

I personally enjoyed this. Knowing when to be aggressive and when not to can really affect the outcome of a particular level. In the case of levels where the Purple Microbes are present, it's kind of like playing against another player. They can do everything you can.

Interesting

Reminded me of Civilization Wars. Overall I liked the game and although it was a bit challenging at times I managed to beat it. Thanks for your hard work hopefully there will be more great games to come.