Reviews for "TW. The Purple Menace"

I like it

then again i liked the first one too. There are a couple issues i had however.

A little laggy later in the game, i had to downswitch the quality but it wasn't that bad.

There should be some sort of instruction manual (or simply a few words on the functions in your Authors Comments there) on how to use the editor (IE: change microbe colors since i still can't figure it out after 10 minutes of staring blankly and drooling).

same crap different levels

PROTECT! AND RATE 5!

Pretty good

Seems exactly like the first game, except with different levels and editor. I took a couple points for advertising "shared levels" which apparently aren't in the flash, but on a different site.

problem! other than that its the bomb!

i have a problem i have beat the game and it did not give me all the medals. It gave me 14 through 20. please help me. If you go look at my medals you will see i have the last 6. I still gave the game a 10 i love it and the first one. beat it to. hope to see more of these games they are the best. all and all fix the medals or whatever the problem is and its the best game ever. i reset my cookie and cleared everything i could so it not the computer with the medals sorry.

Almost 10 stars but...

...I sort of thought that 'purple menace' might have a more edgy, exciting, and mature meaning. Thanks for letting me down.