Reviews for "Fun Teacher"

Very pleasant loop. Would be great to hear more from you along this style. :)

Bosa responds:

Maybe I will. If I can learn how to write lyrics, I may even sing you a song or two.

No harp from ERA this time? Also unimpressed by the lack of cowbell, the only important instrument in modern music.

I really liked how I could hear some of the Jon Babb in between the pop with those strings playing tensions. Such a characteristic yet always interesting sound. :)

Also jealous you are not my teacher. Come teach at Berklee! ;)

Bosa responds:

I do not teach music! I just teach it as an extra curriculum activity for my sixth graders. I doubt I am worthy to teach music anyways, lololol.

MOAR COWBELL

You're a school teacher now?! What else is new in your life, Sir Bosa?!

I only made this review so I can exclaim to you my curiosity and heartfelt joy for your accomplishments.

Also, dat guitar solo

Bosa responds:

Greetings. I teach sixth grade how to acquire intelligence and character, but not much else is going on in the life of Bosa.

Have you ever wonder this beautiful song would end up in the animation of mother farting at the face of her son at the graveyard xD

Bosa responds:

No, I was quite surprised.

Man, this song is wonderful. I'd say that it doesn't matter what kind of genre somebody prefers if they're going to write music so long as they enjoy what they do and share it with the world. Keep up the good work man, and keep your students happy!

Yes, thank you!