Reviews for "Conker's Bad Fur Day - Poo"

Heh...heh heh.......heh heh heh

Yeah, I remember that Boss, what a funny guy. I don't even remember how it went exactly (rough night for me, huh?) The intro sounds kinda like Tetris, but the vocals....heh heh heh heh. Oh, that Poo monster cracked me up! Not to mention the game in whole, itself. Oh right, the rating... ^^

Well it sounds a little muffled, but I can hear and understand what's being said, so you score there. As for originality, I dunno. I can't remember the last time I played Conker's for the N64, but man, does this bring back memories. Anyway, as a song, not much to listen to. Though the boss fight was more memorable than a guy could want, but that's a good thing, right?

I'd like to see more video game remakes, and by the looks of it, I'm in luck : D
More, more, more! I want more! Keep being awesome and make MORE! Hmm, I'd like to see a Killer Instinct song here somewhere.... (only on page 5...6?)

~Damian-the-Awesome

Jhalkompwdr responds:

Working on an album now.
No VG remixes planned as of now, but maybe.

hm.....i like it

its my first time listening to new wave so i dont know what to expect but i thing i picked a good first artist

Good.

Mmm-hmm.

hhmm

not bad but it wasent that gr8 *ps if i knew what diversity & clarity was id r8 it*

What?

WTF!

Dude!!! That was horrible!!! I can't believe that you posted it!! The vocals where horrible, the sound was somewhat muffled! I have the game and your song was bullshit!!

THANK YOU.
Actual feedback is brilliant.
While this is somewhat dissapointing it means I know what not to do in future.
I would also like to thank you for not doing what most people would do and put "0" in every field.

I suppose I should get angry now, so...
>:(